Sunday, January 29, 2012

Sneak Peak at Adam Lambert's 'Better Than I Know Myself' Video

Adam Lambert's new video, "Better Than I Know Myself," did not drop until January 30, but that's no reason for despair. Above is a teaser that just came out.

As you can see, it is a preview of the actual video, showing Adam on the set and even includes a few words from the man himself on what the song is about (assuming such a necessary explanation).

"Sometimes you mess up or you say something to hurt the feelings of your partner, or you do not support," he said of the concept behind the track.

Because of this, Adam knew that everyone would be able to relate to his message. The video will make fans appreciate the song even more.

"This song basically has it, said, 'Look, I'm sorry. Sometimes I'm not perfect but without you I do not know what to do with myself. I need you because you are the only person who knows me better than I know myself ', "said Adam.

Now, check it out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Get cash from your website. Sign up as affiliate.